Founded as a shop specializing in diesel diagnosis and repair in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania,
Technical Performance Automotive continues to grow through great customer relationships
and high quality work on all types of vehicles.
As a family owned business, Technical Performance Automotive is committed to its employees, to an exceptional high quality of repair, and good communication with customers.
Technical Performance Automotive was opened in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania in 2008 by Jonathan Kilheffer and Timothy Witmer and gained a well-respected reputation among customers and colleagues. Now owned solely by Jonathan Kilheffer, Jonathan and his team of experienced, well-trained technicians are committed to solving your vehicle challenges.
We are a full service shop, committed to providing high quality service to you, including…
– State and emission inspection
– Check engine light diagnosis and repair
– Air conditioning service and repair
– Tire and alignments
– Advanced electrical system diagnosis and repair
– Transmission diagnosis and repair
– Engine drivability repairs
– Brake system repairs
– Steering and suspension repairs
– 4×4 system diagnosis and repair
We specialize in …
– Drivability diagnosis on diesel and gas vehicles
– Diesel performance
– Diesel vehicle maintenance and repairs
– Off-road vehicle lift installation and repair
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.,
or by appointment (call 717-367-1629)
As part of our desire to meet the needs of our customers, Jonathan Kilheffer has his Pennsylvania dealer vehicle sales license to provide quality used vehicles.
If you are looking for a vehicle, you can submit details to Jonathan and he will search local auctions for your desired vehicle.
The mechanics here are the best in the business. I won’t take my vehicles anywhere else. They help me keep my business running!!! Mow-Hawk Landscaping approved!!
Quality mechanics from the start!